Wednesday, June 29, 2011

How do you do that?


While sitting in the waiting room at the doctors office, I was showing my mom and sister how easy it is to Zentangle and how relaxing it is. We were having fun with the drawing and my mom saw elephant feet (although it would be a strange looking elephant with 5 feet), she wanted me to draw a trunk and then we added a spray of water.  It was a fun time!   I was also tangling over the weekend at a friends house and she was surprised how I could tangle while watching tv and visiting.  I can remember my mom knitting in the evenings when I was a kid and could never understand how she could concentrate on that and everything else going on around her - now I know.  I guess no matter what form of relaxation you choose, when you get pleasure out of it then it doesn't take alot of effort.  The awesome thing is you have something totally unique and original when you're finished.  That's the cool part!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment