Saturday, June 25, 2011

Off We Go!



There are lots of things to get excited about!  Sometimes is a visit with a good friend, sometimes we get to go visit people we haven't seen in a long long time, and sometimes it's just looking forward to spending time with those you love the most!  I get to do that this weekend - spend time with those I love!  Mr. Thisorthat is a hard worker!!  His work is very physical work and yet he makes it look so easy - he is a master craftsman.  When he comes home he's exhausted and needs some  nap unwinding time before he feels like his "at home" self again.  This weekend we get to spend time working around the house together.  I know you're probably laughing about now (especially if you REALLY know me), but even though it might not sound like much fun (like a vacation or something like that would be), after 30 years together, I like just being with him and knowing he's close by!  I hope your weekend brings you the joy and happiness of what you like to do most in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment