Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Walking Down the Streets



When you visit a new city, the best way to get the true feel of it is to walk around in it's downtown area.  We have tried to do this when visiting new places and it's amazing how much more you can enjoy it.  You miss so much by just driving by things.  We've been to Milwaukee most recently (which I fell in love with and I think I would move there in a heartbeat), and to Indianapolis which has a gorgeous fountain in their downtown, and an awesome night life (which I'm not usually a real fan of) once the sun goes down.  There are way too many beautiful cities to name but I would suggest the next time you're visiting a new city, you drive around the downtown area (to be sure it's safe) and then let your feet do the walking and enjoy the flavor that each different place has to offer.  You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment