Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hey there strangers!

I feel like I owe you a huge apology!  I think really feel like i let myself down and you got caught up in my debris.  I made a promise to myself that I was going to post on my blog everyday.  I had never had a blog before and I wanted to use my blog as a platform to show off my zentangles (which I'm still in love love love with!).  My life has become very complicated lately and I haven't had much drawing time, which is why I haven't posted anything.  I'm happy to say that over the last day or so I have been able to get some drawing done and I hope to have something posted tomorrow, and going forward as well. 

I know this blog is more for me than anyone which is why I feel disappointed in myself that I haven't had or made the time to do this thing that I love.  For those of you still hanging in there with me, thank you!!!  Your following and your comments mean the world to me!!!!

Check back tomorrow and I promise you won't be disappointed!!!!  Hugs to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment