Monday, October 17, 2011

Challenge 43 - Sunflower Fun


I know LAST week was the Sunflower challenge, but for some reason I'm having challenge block.  I finally was able to come up with something Saturday night, which was too late to post for the challenge, but not too late to post on my blog.  So here it is - last weeks challenge.  I'm feeling pretty good about this week (it's less specific I guess) so hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get it posted and be back on track.  I guess that's the good thing about having your own blog - you can do whatever you want - ha ha!  We're having the dreary version of fall here today so I hope you have sunshine wherever you are!

1 comment:

  1. A great looking sunflower! I've found that I need to do my tangle before I EVER look at what others have done...because then I have everyone else's tangle all mixed up in my poor brain...and can't figure out WHAT to do! lOL! This turned out great!

    ReplyDelete