Friday, February 11, 2011


Even though Valentines Day is just around the corner, all I can think about is drawing hearts!!!  I've driven Mr. Thisorthat nuts looking at all my heart tangles.  He's always a good sport so I'm trying to post the last of my non-heart drawings and I think today is the last day.  Tomorrow you, along with everyone else who walks in my front door, will get to see the heart tangles I've been making.  Some I really like and others, well, not so much.  I'm still trying to find my style so I appreciate you bearing with me.  Your feedback would help me alot so if you have a few minutes let me know what you think. Please be brutally honest, I can take it.   Some drawings, like this one, start to look like someone threw up tangles all over it with no style or direction.  Maybe that's how they're suppose to look.....

No comments:

Post a Comment