Thursday, February 3, 2011

Garden of Hearts

I had a great lunch out with my mom today.  I thought I would do some shopping while I was out, but then decided I would rather go home and DRAW!!!  I worked on this one this afternoon.  I have to admit I got very comfortable sitting in my chair while the sun shown through and I dozed off for a little nap.  When I woke up Mr. Thisandthat was home and I finished it up.  He's a great encourager for me and I love having him around when I'm drawing.  I will have to say he is my biggest fan and comes up with all sorts of new creative ideas to help me.  Way to go dude and thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome site! You are up and running. My favorite tangle right now is Garden of Hearts! Beautiful! You have always been so creative. I can't wait to see what you will add. I think you better patten these! These would make great notecards. When will the BELIEVE tangle showcase? I will wait and wacth. Let the creative juices flow sister! Love you sooo much!

    Your kindred spirit

    ReplyDelete