Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Friday!!

I  can't believe this week has gone by so fast!!!  It's been a strange week with all the snow, the freezing cold temperatures, my birthday, catch up birthday meals, and seeing all the tangles I've made this week.  WOW!!!!  I guess when you set your mind to something you really can accomplish alot.  Maybe the daily mundane stuff (like cleaning bathrooms and laundry) will get done this weekend, maybe????  I made this tangle last night and I'm not sure I'm done with it but I wanted to share it before I made any changes to it.  Let me know what you think!!

3 comments:

  1. I like the D&S part on the tree......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Would be adorable with some spot color and different initials in a little girls room...maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I can personalize anything you want so keep it in mind when the time is right - wink wink!

    ReplyDelete