Sunday, February 20, 2011

Opening Day of NASCAR

For those of you who know me and my family, you know that Mr. Thisorthat is an avid die-hard NASCAR fan.  Today is the first race of this years season, the Daytona 500.  It's been 10 years since the death of Dale Earnhardt Sr. (which was a super hard day for Earnhardt fans) so I know today will be an emotional day.  That also means  there will be some drawing going on, so I'll have new stuff for you this week.  I'm so excited to get started on some new things.  I think I've finally figured out how the slide show thing works and why it's showing some of my pictures before I post them.   Now hopefully you'll be surprised when you see a new tangle I've posted.  Even though no one is making any comments on my posts, I'm telling myself that you are all reading and enjoying what I'm writing (that's a hint for you to leave me a message every now and then).  So although I'm wishing we were in Daytona today, have a wonderful day wherever you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment