Monday, February 21, 2011

Where did it go???

I actually had this one posted before I had a chance to shade it.  This is the shaded version.  Let me know if you can tell a difference. 


Last week we were having such great weather and this week - cold again!  I guess at least it's only cold and no snow covered streets like we've been used to.  I'm so glad the ground hog didn't see his shadow and Spring is right around the corner.  I spent most of the day yesterday on flickr looking at tangles and ideas of tangles.  I have been super busy making new drawings and I'm so excited to share with you.  I think because of that, I'll show you two of them today (mainly because I can't wait to post them for you to see).  I can't believe I never heard of Zentangles before Christmas and now I think about it everyday.  You would be amazed at the ideas you can get by just looking around your house.  There are textures everywhere that could be in a drawing someday.  You just never know.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment