Monday, February 28, 2011

Road Trip!



A couple of weekends ago, Mr. Thisorthat and I went on a road trip to pick up something he had purchased.  Gotta love the Internet for all kinds of things!  Since Laura (I am the Diva)  had just posted her Artoo pattern, I wanted to work on it a little.  After I got the Artoo down on the paper, I wanted to add some leaves to my tangle.  Well if you have ever tried to draw (or write) when riding in the car (especially if Mr. Thisorthat is driving - dont be mad you know its true), it doesn't work too well.  I found that if I held the pencil on the paper, the movement of the car made the pattern on the leaves for me.  It became a lot of fun to see what the leaves would actually look like.  I guess its the same way with everything we do, if you "wing it" you might be surprised what the outcome is.  Enjoy the last day of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment