Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What do you think?



A couple of nights ago I was sitting with Mr. Thisorthat while he watched tv (I"m sure there was a race something going on).  I was trying to come up with something new to draw and then I saw it - the background of my  computer.  It made me wonder if I could duplicate the outline and still tangle the inside of it.  Well since I'm not sure if you have the same backgrounds on your computer I won't make you guess which one it is.  It's a picture of a canyon with the close up looking through the rocks.  If you have it on your computer you will have to tell me what you think.  After I finished with it, I don't really see the canyon anymore, but a bottle - sort of.  Anyway it was fun to try something different.  I think for now, I'll go back to the string and the "wing it" method that I've been used to. 

1 comment: