Thursday, February 24, 2011

WOW it's color!!



You know how when you see something that someone else does and you think to yourself, I can do that.  Well it's never that easy!!!  I have been so inspired by my fellow tanglers on flickr with all of the color they are adding to their tangles.  It is so inspiring that I thought I would give it a try.  I went to the store and bought some prisma pens and was so excited to get home and get started.  I decided to color a drawing that I had worked on off and on all day so I have to admit adding the color scared me a little.  I know you're officially only supposed to work on your tangle for 15 minutes or so to get the true zen from it, but I usually work on my for about and hour or so (admittedly much longer sometimes) but I enjoy it so much and I want my tangle to feel what I'm feeling so it takes longer than 15 minutes for me to get there.  I have to say that sometimes I don't even realize how much time I spend on them because I get totally lost when I'm working on them.  Maybe the longer I do it the faster I'll get, but either way it's fun.  Mr Thisorthat really liked the color but I'm still unsure.  I'm not sure the colors flow to reflect the drawing accurately and I also WAY overdid the ribbon!!  So I let me know what you think about the added color, I'm anxious to get your feedback. 

2 comments:

  1. the color is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooove the color! I think you can reflect more emotion into them when you add the color. Like when you add chocolate sauce to chocolate ice cream, it only gets better!

    ReplyDelete