Friday, February 25, 2011

What will it be???


Happy Friday to you all!!  This tangle turned out to be such a shock to me.  I started out with this as the letter E (can you see it??) but when I was doing my string, I got a little carried away.  Before I knew it (and turned it a couple of times) it started to look like a little animal with a cute little head, dainty little feet and somewhat of a large tail so I dubbed him a squirrel.  I think I like that better than the letter E but there's always time to do letters when I run out of other things.  I hope that you take the time to look at my pictures on flickr.  The flickr community is such a warm and welcoming group and they have been very encouraging as I work on my tangles.  If you have something that you're doing and you want a place to show it off, flickr is the place to go.  Have a fabulous weekend and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment