Sunday, April 3, 2011

Long Drawn-out


I started this tangle and thought I would just add a new pattern as I started from the top and worked down.  It seemed like it was more difficult than I thought it would be.  It seems like the patterns all started to look alike.  Maybe my mind was feeling a little square that day - he! he!  Who knows.  Then after I got it finished I could see someone leaning over the top of it and dropping little disks like they did on the Plunko game from The Price is Right.  I don't know if they even play that game anymore because it's been YEARS since I've seen it.  Back to the Bob Barker days.  Anyway this was interesting to me how it ended up.  Another one of those, you don't know what you're ending up with until it's done, tangles.  I hope whatever you're doing today, it ends up being a fabulous day for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment