Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Challenge 22 - A Little Help From My Friends




This week I was able to do my Challenge piece on Monday - YAY!!!!!  Before Mr. Thisorthat left for work, I had him draw out a string for me. It is a fun challenge because it's like meshing two peoples ideas together.  Great concept!  Anyway while I was doing some repair/service work on his computer (I'm not a professional at this but when it isn't working right I'm the go-to person - scary huh?) I had time to do a little here and there and before I knew it - Ta-Da it was done.  It started out strictly as the Challenge but after I got started I remembered that I had told one of my flickr friends I would try the half pinwheel flower from LeeAnn (ledenzer) and so it turned into a piece for Jeanet (Rooike1) as well as the Challenge.  So today my challenge for you is to do something unexpected for someone you care about! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you achieve that groovy roundness effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shelly. The shading adds some really nice depth to the drawing. Love the little pinwheels too!

    ReplyDelete