Monday, May 16, 2011

Where's Spring???



There's been so much rain and cold weather over the last couple of days that I thought maybe something Springy might improve the mood.  We have had, what I call, bi-polar weather this year!  We were running our a/c the first of last week with temperatures in the 90's but then it made an about face and dropped back into the 40's and 50's with lots of clouds and rain and even a few thunderstorms (which as a rule I don't mind as long as the tornado's stay away).  I guess the lesson is to enjoy whatever each day brings because you never know how long it will last.  On that note, (which I wasn't going to go there) let me send a special wish to some old friends who lost their youngest daughter in a car accident over the weekend.  We all tend to think that tomorrow will be just like today, when in fact tomorrow might be more different than we ever imagine.  Hug your kids today and make sure those you love (whether close or far away) know that they are your world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment