Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Great Escape!



I had the help of Mr. Thisorthat while drawing this.  He likes to say "you should do this over there" or "if you do this it will look like a ...." and stuff like that.  Sometimes I listen to him and most other times I just look at him with that confused look on my face.  Then he just chuckles at me - he's great!  After I finished (with the added help) it looked like a lot of different exit stragies.  Then it hit me - when you're looking for "a way out" you can find all sorts of things to help you out.  Sometimes we use those as excuses instead - which is never good.  The excuses are a lot easier to find, especially when we really don't want to do what we know we should be doing anyway.  Remember, sometimes doing the right thing is harder than it looks.  Keep striving to reach your goals (you'll be SO glad you did) and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment