Monday, September 5, 2011

Breathing room



Sometimes when I finish a tangle it has a sort of claustrophobic feel to it.  Like there is so much packed into this single sheet of paper that you don't really get a good look at everything.  Since I first started tangling I have the tendency to cram as much as I can get onto the paper I'm working on (don't want to waste paper you know), but I'm finding now (and maybe my eyes are going bad) but sometimes less really is more.  I'm enjoying seeing the paper behind the tangles and it's almost a liberating feeling - like breathing room.  In the US today is the last holiday weekend of the Summer - Labor Day.  I hope whatever you're doing on this last celebrated day of Summer that you're feeling your own breathing room and doing something that makes you smile!

1 comment: