Sunday, September 4, 2011

Upside Down



Upside down is how I feel most of the time these days.  It seems like life goes along fairly consistent and pretty well planned out (a plus for an organizer like myself) for a long time and then BAM it changes.  And it's not just one thing (which would have been so much easier) - it's a lot of different things!  Trying to stay on top of the things that are crumbling around you is exhausting!  I have to say that even though my life really is upside down right now, I'm blessed to have an awesome husband (even though circumstances have him miles away), fabulous kids (present and future daughter in laws too of course), a granddaughter who's smile and playful personality could be the cure for world peace, and friends always willing to step in.  My blogging and flickr friends are so inspiring and keep me sane (if that's possible).  I just wanted to say thank you to all of my readers, regardless of how we know each other!  Hugs to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment