Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Working inside out


This piece I started with the circles in the middle then worked my way out.  No string.  Sometimes I like to work that way and other times I need the string for direction.  We've been over THAT issue before!  Well, even though the house has been on the market for a couple of months, there still is so much to do.  I've been busy painting (wondering if that's EVER going to end) but with Mr. Thisorthat gone, it makes me wonder if I need to check the outside for things that might need some work.  I've always been the inside person and he's the outside person.  That's all messed up right now since I'm the inside AND outside person.  I guess I need to move from the inside out to see if I can work some magic there too!  Happy day my friends!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment