Monday, December 19, 2011

Challenge 52 - Give


I guess this is the final Challenge for this year.  It's probably good since Laura has so much going on with her kiddo's and if you're anything like me, there's not been enough hours in the days lately so I'm sure I won't have to worry how to fill the time I have been working on the Challenges.  I am looking forward to another year of them come 2012.  Wow - 2012!!!  Weren't we supposed to be eating space food sticks and freeze-dried food by now?  Oh well, just glad we aren't!!!  This Challenge was to give - make something to give a piece of yourself away.  I made this for my step-son as we haven't seen him in a long time.  We've both lived away and are finally moving back a little closer together.  He has a wonderful family (a super nice wife and three adorable kids) so it was great to catch up.  Have an awesome week and be sure to make time for those who mean the most to you!

2 comments:

  1. I love your ZIA - there's so much depth to it! Absolutely beautiful :) Have a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ZIA reminds me of the sea, the beach, summer and fun which is what it is here in Tassie! Cheers for happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete