Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Escape from Winter


Even though Winter hasn't officially arrived, the temperatures a definitely heading in that direction.  At home there is snow on the ground, and here the temps are below normal requiring coats and long johns (for those of us that are babies).  We had a wonderful Fall season this year which was unusually long.  Since Fall is my favorite season I didn't mind one bit.  But now with Winter coming on, it seems all I can think about is flowers, sunshine, and blue skies with puffy white clouds - and no jackets!!  I guess once again, we're never satisfied with what we have.  So with that as a reminder, I'm going to try to enjoy whatever the weather is for each day and be thankful that I'm still around to enjoy it.  Today there is plenty of sunshine so maybe I'll find a place in the sun and sit down (inside of course) and soak it all in!  Maybe sunshine in your day is just an attitude.  Hmmmmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment