Thursday, December 15, 2011



I've been looking through some old journals and have found some patterns that I haven't used in awhile.  There are SO many patterns that it's almost impossible to keep track of them all.  I tried to make a calendar with them, adding a different pattern on each day, and then I tried making little samples and keeping them together so that I could take them along with me, but even with all of those efforts, there are so many that I know I miss and so many that I've never even seen or tried.  I love looking back at older drawings and seeing the new patterns is so inspiring.  It makes me want to sit and draw, draw, draw without any interruption, BUT since I have to live in the real world, that's not going to happen!!  The next month should prove interesting with all that's going on, but I've vowed to myself that I WILL draw and post!!  Enjoy your Thursday and be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment