Sunday, January 30, 2011

Whats up with today??

I don't want you to think that I've abandoned you so early in the game BUT Mr. Thisorthat told me he has a surprise for me tonight and I've been trying to get hints out of him all day.  No luck!!  I  made two new tiles today and they are both unworthy of showing you.  The first one I  called Furry and I guess it's no surprise that it looked ....well... like a jumbled mess!!!  The second one I started out liking then after some "adjustments" it didn't look so great.  I might get up enough nerve to post them someday down the road, but for now I'm trying to impress you with the good stuff.  Is it working???  I guess I'll have to keep working on it.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a new tile for you to look at.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!!

1 comment: