Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Challenge 17 - 15 Minutes of Fame


Wow what a Challenge!!!!  It seems like I've spent so much time trying to perfect and fine tune my tangles that this Challenge was REALLY challenging.  It was  hard to come up with a string, decide what to put in the string, decide what goes with the string, then where to shade - all that in 15 minutes or less.  I guess you can tell that I usually spend MUCH more than 15 minutes on them.  Ha! Ha!  It still has the same outcome for me, relaxing and a sense of accomplishment so even though I usually exceed the "recommended" 15 minutes, I think I'm happier with the outcome when I take my time.  Of course, maybe sometimes less is more and at least for this Challenge, I definitely had less on my drawing.  I'm excited to see all the different ideas for this weeks' Challenge.  Who knows, maybe it will be like last weeks' Mooka and we'll see them popping up all week long.  It's so fun!!

3 comments:

  1. yours have a lightness about them that exudes calm and acceptance. I like them both very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the 2nd tile too. It is soothing.

    ReplyDelete