Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ooops


When I started on this tangle I had a couple of things that I was going to add to it.  I was going for a "look".  Well, as you've all figured out by now, when you start out with one thing you end up with something else completely different.  Different doesn't mean bad, just not what was planned.  I'm really pleased with the way this turned out but like I said it's way off from the idea I had in my mind going into it.  I think there's a lesson in there somewhere.  Maybe to be more flexible?  Or maybe not to be so hard on myself?  Either way I'm glad I got the end results that I got.

I should also tell you that Mr. Thisorthat and I returned from our road trip last night.  It's so great to sleep in my own bed in my own room - especially when you're sick (I've had the flu since Saturday)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment