Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Same Same



My mind works in a very symmetrical way.  Maybe it's the perfectionist in me, who knows.  But I have to force myself not to balance the all the little things in my life, but then sometimes I can't help myself.  In those times I have this internal conflict about how much I can really get away with, without it look odd.  For this tangle I decided to just let myself go with it, and then add a few off balance bits when I finished.  Of course then I have to decide which way I think it should lay out. (Always something right?)  In my mind, when I was drawing, I thought it would go long-ways but then when I finished I thought it should go up and down.  I guess there is no right or wrong way but I'm happy with the outcome.  I suppose it's like everyday life when you have to make a decision - you take a look at what you have in front of you - ponder it a little - then jump in and make your decision.  Today I hope you make the decision to do something really off balance and have fun with whatever ti is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment