Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Challenge 18 - Eggzzellent




Wow this one really was a challenge for me!!!!  I had to go and get a picture in my head  and I never could get it quite right (you know how THAT goes).  I can honestly say I've probably worked on this (the black and white and then the color) for about 10 hours (but Mr. Thisorthat would say much longer).  As you can see I even ended up changing one of my patterns because I didn't like the way it looked after I started to color it.  I would love to say that this was all done with my creativity in the use of pencils and pens, but I have to say after much frustration and not getting the look I was after, I headed to the computer and used my Photoshop.  I'm pretty happy with the results or maybe I just got tired of "fine tuning" it but I can say that I've completed the Challenge set before me and I am victorious!!!!  Now I'm going to start working on some of the things that I should have been doing!  Happy day to you and I hope you conquer whatever challenge you set out for yourself!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, it's lovely! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did, it's a great eggsample of eggstrodinary work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. The soft effect works well for this one I think. And I like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete