Monday, April 18, 2011

Ta-da! COLOR!!


Surprise!  This is one of the tangles that I've recently colored and I really love this one!  I don't know if it's because it kind of looks like Thanksgiving (I'm not really sure why but for me it does) or if it's because it was really fun to color and I still like it (which sometimes I don't) or if it's just the tangle itself, but when I look at this one it looks like it makes sense.  I don't know what to call this one but I like looking at it.   I guess it could look like a space station of come kind (if there is more that one kind - he! he!).  Anyway I'm so excited to share some of these pieces with you so be sure to check back again soon.  Hopefully Laura will get her Challenge for this week up and I can do something fun with that too.  Make it a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment