Thursday, May 5, 2011

Still no Challenge



Still no Challenge!  I've been admiring all of the outstanding pieces for the Challenge this week and every time I think I'm getting somewhere, the piece takes a turn and becomes something that doesn't resemble the Challenge at all.  How does that happen?  Do you think someplace in the back of my head that I can't come up with an idea for the Challenge or maybe I'm just not into it this week.  Nah that's not it because I LOVE Laura's weekly Challenges.  I think I'm a little intimidated at what I've seen.  I do a pretty good job at abstract but I'm not so sure about making something that is supposed to resemble something.  Today I'm hoping to make another attempt.  Whatever today brings, I hope it turns out like you want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment