Thursday, July 21, 2011

Challenge 31 - Fairyland



I tried to tell you that I had cupcakes on the brain.  I saw these wonderful little cupcake houses (online somewhere but I can't remember where) so when I had to come up with a fairy garden idea, my mind when right back to those adorable little cupcake houses.  I sort of went from there but I can only imagine what endearing little fairy's live there.  I have to admit that I've never drawn a fairy, so I went with drawing their houses instead of trying to add one (and messing up the whole piece).  I love fairy's but artistically they are too close to something real and my brain will not let my hand make something that's supposed to be real.  You can understand that - right?

2 comments:

  1. RIGHT..........it's me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your fairy houses. They are so gorgeous, delightful, magical, sparkly, fun and marvelous! And that you did one for night time! Oh my! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete