Thursday, September 22, 2011

Coming together


I  am admittingly (if thats a real word) having a hard time with this weeks' challenge.  I've made three or four attempts to start it but have not been happy with any of them.  Why is a pinwheel so hard for me????  I wanted to get something posted and since all my free time has been spent doing challenge pieces that haven't turned out, this is my substitution for today.  It was nice to work on something that seemed to come together with ease.  I needed ease!!!

On another note, I'm sure most of you know Molossus, whose life imitates doodles (Sandra Strait) well she is having a giveaway celebrating her 300,000 views to her blog.  It's an awesome giveaway and it closes on October 1.  If you haven't checked her work out, you HAVE to!!!  She's one of the best there is and she is talented is so many mediums - a true inspiration to all (not to mention she's uber nice too)!!  So go check it out and enter.  But let me know if you win!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment