Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Spinning round and round



First let me say that I am horrible at staying on task!  I start one project and end up in a completely different room.  One things always leads to something else!  It's like that in my chores, my thoughts and even my speech (which would make since since my brain is like a pin ball game).  The one and only thing I am great about staying on task about is sleep.  I don't require much sleep (5-7 hours usually) but when I lay my head down, the spinning stops and my brain is done!  Of course it starts back up before my feet hit the ground in the morning, but at least I get a couple of hours of nothing (and I mean NOTHING)!  I'm not sure what any of that means except that I hope you are well rested today and can enjoy this awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment