Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Heading North


At the time I was drawing this, I didn't realize that I had been inspired by all the new Christmas items already popping up on the shelves- in OCTOBER!!!!  What are they thinking?????  I can remember my mom saying, "they bring Christmas things out earlier every year".  Well now I've turned into my mom and are saying the same thing!  Don't get me wrong - I love Christmas!!!  Not just the day but the lead up, the menu planning, the thinking of gift ideas, the baking, the crafts, all that stuff.  But not in October!!  Come on!!!!  Every season has it's place in time and we all know that Christmas will be here at the end of every year, so why rush it???  Anyway, I guess I'll have to hang my head as I realize that I too have been sucked into the premature thoughts of this upcoming Christmas season.  Enjoy today and ALL it holds for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment