Monday, March 28, 2011

Mid-week Challenge for week 14



I know I'm a little behind since Laura posted this Mid-week Challenge last Wednesday but better late than never - right???  Today is the first day that I actually feel like myself again!!  It's feels like it's been such a long time but I'm back - yay!!!!  The extra plus is today we even have SUNSHINE!!!!!  I saw the forecast this morning and by the weekend it's supposed to be sunny and in the 60's!!!!  I know they always change the forecast later on in the week, but for a Monday this was a great way to get motivated!  Now I'm starting to see what's really behind the weathermans' forecast.  It's motivation for the whole viewing area!!!  Wow what a responsibility!!!  I thought it was a big enough job trying to encourage and motivate my three sons, but can you imagine the weight of the world THEY must feel????  Makes a mom job seem a little easier.  Today find something sunny in your world and draw about it.

2 comments: