Monday, April 25, 2011

April Showers???


Since the saying goes "April showers bring May flowers", I think we're going to have a bumper crop of flowers this year!!!  April has been a wet and cold month but I see next week (the first week of May) that we're suppose to have sunny days in the 60-70's and did I mention SUN!!!  I don't know how your weather has been, but I know I'm ready to get on with some Springtime weather.  I even bought seeds to plant with Little Miss Thisorthat when she comes over later this week.  As I look through Flickr I see more and more floral patterns popping up, so I think we're in the full throngs of Spring (it just isn't acting like it here).  I love when the sun is shining and feels warm to your face, the sky is blue with white puffy clouds, when the flowers grow and the birds are chirping, when someone (not me but SOMEONE at my house) mows and the grass smells so fresh, and when the squirrels are running around everywhere - its wonderful!!  I hope you're having a fabulous springtime day and are finding ways to enjoy each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment