Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rebel with a cause



Sometimes I get so busy searching out new patterns to try and then putting them to paper that never see the light of day, that  every once in awhile I feel like I need to do something very basic.  For me, this was my back to basic tangle.  Some days I want to learn new things but then I'm fearful that (like the Mooka) they don't turn out like I think they should (its all about that darn vision in my head), so it was nice to do something I felt comfortable with.  There's something about comfortable that boosts your confidence level and makes you believe that you can do anything.  SO after I finished this, I felt a little more qualified to tackle something more challenging.  You'll have to wait for that, but for today, I hope you find something to command in your world and give yourself the boost you need to feel better about yourself.  You really can do anything you set your mind to - whether its something you're comfortable with or even a new challenge to stretch yourself!!  Now go for it and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment