Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Whats in a mirror?


Mirror mirror on the wall???  Isn't that what we grew up with?  Hopeing the mirror would say we were the fairest one of all???  I think even though we would all like to be as totally selfless as Snow White was, there is a little bit of the Step-mother in us too.  After all who doesn't want to be the best at something???  I think we all have attributes that in our way, make us the fairest one of all.  Whether its our smile, our eyes, or the way we make our family feel special, or the favorite cookies our kids cheer for when we make them - we all have SOMETHING that makes us the fairest in the land.  I think that's what draws me to Zentangles.  I look at some tangles and think I could NEVER do something that detailed and then someone will comment on something I've done and say its wonderful (which of course I never feel like - but I'm learning to).  We can all learn from each other (in Zentangles AND in life) and isn't that really what its all about???  Sharing our experiences and helping one another grow???  Do something that makes you feel good about yourself today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment