Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Graduation 2011!



This is the first year in a long time that we don't have or even know anyone who is graduating.  After all of the years we spent going to graduation parties and buying graduation cards and gifts - I have to admit that I'm a little sad.  I almost feel like we're missing out on a great excitement and a chance to help a young person celebrate their past accomplishments and watch as they take the next step - whatever that may be for them.  Even though WE may not be attending any graduations this year, I know that many of you are.  For those of you, I hope you enjoy the experience and consider yourself a lucky one who has been a part (whether big or small) of your graduates life.  Without those of us who cheer from the sidelines, our graduates would not be the people they are today.  Pat yourself on the back and hug your graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment