Friday, July 15, 2011

Cupcakes on the brain



I have cupcakes on the brain right now!  On my upcoming trip we've planned a Cupcakes & Cocktails party.  The guys are going to be judging the cupcakes and us girls are trying to come up with some new awesome cupcake recipes. I'm making two different kinds but I'm stummped on the second one.  The first one is a chocolate cupcake with peanut butter filling and frosting, drizzled with hot fudge.  They are melt in your mouth delicious!  The recipe is from Jessica at How Sweet Eats and if you have never read her blog you should check it out - she's awesome!  I want to make a lemon cream cheese filled cupcake but I'm struggling with the frosting.  If you have any ideas feel free to pass them along.  Anyway after I finished this I had to add color because cupcakes are never just plain!  Happy friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your tangle! and your "cupcake wars" sound like fun! That is one of my favorite shows on the Food Network..and I don't usually watch reality shows!

    ReplyDelete