Sunday, July 24, 2011

I dropped the ball!!


I'm so mad at myself!!!  I have been super busy lately and haven't had much time to tangle.  Yesterday was the first day this year that I haven't posted anything on my blog!  Why you ask - because I didn't have anything to post!!  I was working on something in the morning, but then had to pick up the house and leave since we were showing the house.  Before I knew it the day was over and I didn't make it back to what I wanted to do.  So now I'm trying to work on a couple of pieces at a time hoping that won't happen again!  GEEZ!!!!  Sometimes I feel like all my pieces are looking the same, so I'm looking through old journals and trying to get some refreshing inspiration.  Here's to picking the ball up and taking care of business!!

No comments:

Post a Comment