Monday, July 25, 2011

What's ahead?



You would think that after all the Challenges we've done on strings lately, I would just scribble one down and get with it.  Not true in most cases.  I'm kind of a rebel (just ask my mom).  So just because you're supposed to put down a string first, doesn't mean I will.  More often than not, I like to find a pattern in my head that I want to start with (or one that I've recently seen and want to try) and I usually start there.  Sometimes I will draw a small string after that or I'll just keep adding patterns one right next to the other until I'm satisfied with it.  This piece I just kept adding and adding and before I knew it the page was full.  That's when I knew it was time to stop - duh right!  So let today be full of the things you enjoy so when evening comes you will be satisfied with the how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment