Monday, August 8, 2011

Vacation Monday's are the best!


If Monday has to come (which it does whether we like it or not) the the best way to start the week is to be on VACATION!!!!  My plan was to tangle and post until my hearts content (which would be alot) but after the first two days it didn't turn out that way.  I still can't tell you what I've been doing, other than visiting with family and ......... visiting with family!  I was able to squeeze this in one evening and shaded it this morning.  I hope you are enjoying an awesome Monday!!!

By the way - we had our cupcake and cocktails last night and I won third place in presentation for my white chocolate cream cheese filled lemon cupcakes, and first place in taste for my peanut butter filled chocolate hot fudge cupcakes that I got from Jessica at How Sweet Eats.  We're still suffering from sugar overload even today!

No comments:

Post a Comment