Saturday, September 3, 2011

Getting on a roll



I'm not sure if my blog stalled because I was so incredibly busy and preoccupied (which I think is the case) but maybe it was because I couldn't think of anything to draw???  I guess it could be a combination of being so busy that I couldn't think of anything to draw.  Over the last couple of days I've been scanning through flickr and other websites to get inspiration.  I'm still not done scouring, but at least I feel like I've got new motivation and can at least make some progress.  There are so many new patterns out there and I'm anxious to try them.  Also there are more and more new and awesomely creative people that are tangling and I love looking at their work.  Everything is an inspiration!  If you're a  college football fan then you should be in seventh heaven today.  If you're not, do something that brings joy to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment