Monday, November 7, 2011

Productive Sunday!



I was so excited to see so many new patterns this week, but sometimes I just browse through them and don't actually use them.  To be frank, one of my flickr friends has been a real encouragement to me and has kept me tangling when I sometimes would rather do nothing.  She always has the nicest things to say and if you ever saw her work, you would feel like I do in that I could never measure up.  Even though we have different styles and her work is truly exquisite, she is the kindest person you could imagine.  SO thank you Carolyn because you have no idea what you kind words have meant to me!!!  You can see her work here.

With that said, I think we need to spend time lifting up those around us because we get so caught up in our own world that we often forget that others are going through rough spots too.  So find someone and encourage them either in their art, their friendship with you, or just because.  Thank you my friends for what you mean to me and thank you for stopping by!!  Hugs to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment