Sunday, March 6, 2011

29 Years!!!!


Today is my 29th wedding anniversary.  29 years ago today Mr. Thisorthat and I walked down the isle - it was a Saturday evening and there was snow on the ground.  It seems like it was just a few years back but it has been a lifetime of wonderful memories.  The reason I chose this tangle for today is because of the rose.  It reminds me of the rose from Beauty and the Beast where the rose represents true love.  I was so young (lets see 29 years????? so I must have been 3 or 4 when I married) well in reality I was 21 and hadn't even begun to live life.  God was watching over me when He sent this wonderful man in my life.  We have three wonderful sons, two grand kids (that are FABULOUS), moved cross country twice (and will again before this is over), and had way more happy times than sad.  I can say this man has made all my dreams come true and I'm a very lucky girl to be married to such a wonderful man (and my best friend) for 29 years.  I hope we have another 29 under our belt before this is all said and done.  Happy Anniversary Honey - I love you!!  Thank you for really sharing the best years of my life!!  (I know he's reading this because he's  my greatest supporter)

No comments:

Post a Comment