Monday, March 7, 2011

More Photoshop




 

Well  even though yesterday was our Anniversary (and was very nice by the way), it was also NASCAR!!  Which translated means I had a lot of time to work on my tangles!  After I finished with this one it looked incredibly busy to me so Mr. Thisorthat suggested I add some color to it.  His choices were hot pink and royal blue and red, but after I got them on the tangle, it scared me!!  I thought I should tone down the colors a little, but left the red for him.  I'm still not convinced about the coloring thing, but I do like the way the shading on the black and white part turned out.  Also there was a "booboo" on the original that had to be removed (too bad there's no white out when you're drawing) so there are some benefits I guess.  But I almost miss the finish work time doing the shading because that's when the tangle really comes to life, so I'm not sure this is the way to go or not.  Take a look at both of these and let me know if you have a preference.


1 comment: