Friday, March 11, 2011

Its a Puzzle!

Last week Little Miss Thissorthat was over and wanted to draw.  Since she's only 4 and doesn't have great control over her motor skills yet, she asked me to help her make a tangle (like grandmas').  So as she gave direction, I drew.  When it was all said and done she said, "its a guy filled with puzzles grandma".  I know, she's so smart!!!!  We tried to choose different patterns but she has a fancy for certain ones.  I know we didn't start out with a plan to make a guy but we added a little here and a little there and before we knew it - there he was!  It's always fun to spend time with her and when we can do something creative she gets SO into it.  Her mom says she's inherited my crafty-ness.  I hope that's true.  I know she does crafts with a lot of people so I'm hoping this is something that stays with her. I hope you have time for your favorite craft today.  Do it just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment