Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Influences


I think the closer we get to Spring the more spring-like my tangles get.  I'm sure there's something Freudian like, but I am so ready to see some color on the ground and some sunshine - more than just 1 or 2 days in a row.  We are on a little trip right now and I thought the weather would be great.  Well, not so much!  Today so far, is overcast and tomorrow is forecasting rain.  Seriously?????  I'm sure there's a lesson in there somewhere about making lemonade out of lemons, or something like that, but I can tell you that after living in the Midwest for awhile, you really grow to appreciate the change in the seasons.  When you're just about sick of one, it's about time for a new one, bringing new things to the surroundings.  I guess like the Bible (and the song) says, there is a time for every season and God knows what that time is.  I guess it's a good thing we're not the ones in charge of THAT.  It would be like bi-polar weather with everyone saying, "I want this today, or no I want it like this".  I'll try to enjoy the wonderful people around me and be thankful that today I have my health and will make my lemonaid.  Happy day to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment